History Odyssey Teacher Guides
You ask for it, Pandia Press delivers: History Odyssey Teacher Guides!
History Odyssey Teacher Guides are available for Level 2 courses. These comprehensive guides take a parent or teacher step-by-step and lesson-by-lesson through History Odyssey. Whether you’re using History Odyssey with your child, a co-op group, or an entire class, you will find HO Teacher Guides indispensable.
HO Teacher Guide provides the following basic assistance with the course:
- Each and every lesson explained and summarized.
- Sample answers including example summaries and essays.
- Completed maps including coloring and labeling.
- Completed worksheets.
- Timeline dates.
HO Teacher Guides contain the following assessment tools:
- Assessment Rubrics for grading writing assignments, map work, timeline work, worksheets, and projects.
- Quizzes, Tests, and Reviews
- Grading rubrics for assigning and documenting grades to individual assignments and to the completed course.
Plus! HO Teacher Guides contain the following EXTRA materials not found in the student book:
- Schedules and goals for completing the course and extended assignments.
- Suggestions for adapting the course to advanced learners, intermediate learners, and groups.
- Discussion questions.
- Supplemental activities including research projects, group presentations, craft projects, and movie suggestions.
- Word finds, crosswords, and fill-in-the-blanks worksheets.
- Vocabulary word lists from literature assigned.
- Comprehension questions for literature assigned.
- Summary of the literature assigned and suggested book alternatives.
History Odyssey – Teacher Guide Level Two