NEW! Pandia Press eBooks!
Pandia Press courses are now available as eBooks directly from Pandia Press. EBooks are electronic versions of our history and science courses. They are the same as the print versions but with the following added features that only eBooks can provide:
- Interactive. Our eBooks contain hyperlinks to web pages and Amazon, navigable pages, form text boxes, and more. When viewed from your computer screen, eBooks are easy to navigate and make internet research a breeze.
- Instant delivery. Download your eBook and use it in minutes with no waiting for mail delivery.
- Easily print worksheets and maps. If your child makes a mistake on a worksheet, coloring page, or map, no problem-just print another one. Easily print copies for use with more than one child from your desktop printer. (See important information below regarding reproducing and sharing eBooks.)
- Less cost. EBooks generally cost less than print versions and you save on shipping too!
- Easy and safe checkout with Paypal. Payments for eBooks are processed exclusively through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you will be directed to PayPal’s easy account set-up at checkout.
- Environmentally friendly and indestructible. EBooks are better for the environment than their paper counterparts. Moreover, your dog can’t destroy them! (However, computer crashes can, so don’t forget to back up your eBooks.)
These eBook files contain only the student pages (those that the student writes on and those that are “for my notebook”). They do not contain any teacher/parent instruction pages. These files are intended for those who already own a hardcopy printed version of the science book and would like to print extra student pages for using the program with more than one child in their family. You do not need to purchase these files if you are purchasing a full version R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey eBook listed above. These files are for your personal family use only. They may not be purchased and used by schools, co-ops, or groups. Contact us for licensing for co-op, school, or group use.
Download and Payment Instructions for eBooks:
Place all the eBooks you wish to purchase into your cart. When ready to check out, you will be directed to PayPal for payment. PayPal offers the highest security for online payment and accepts all major credit cards as well as bank account transfers. After paying for your eBook(s), you can download the eBook(s) right from the PayPal screen.
Alternatively, you can access your eBook(s) from the download link that will be sent by email shortly after your purchase. You will have five days (120 hours) from purchase to download your eBook. Each eBook can be downloaded up to three times during the five-day period. All Pandia Press eBooks are in PDF format. They can be read, navigated, and printed right from your computer using Adobe Reader or from a handheld device. Adobe Reader is a free program that most people already have on their computer hard drives. Some interactive features of our eBooks require that you have the latest edition of Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader or need to upgrade, please visit the Adobe Reader Download page for access.
Important Information About eBooks
We urge our customers to avoid any copyright infringement of eBooks. We would like to be able to continue to provide eBooks for all of our courses. Copyright abuses and unauthorized distribution and sharing will jeopardize our ability to provide eBooks. Thank you for your cooperation!
- EBooks cannot be returned. Once you have downloaded an eBook to your computer, there is no way to return it. Therefore, there are no refunds available for eBooks. If you are unsatisfied with a course, we may issue credit for another eBook. We reserve the right to decide if credit will be issued.
- Copying , downloading, emailing, printing and distributing, or otherwise sharing or resale of eBooks is prohibited. Printing any portion of an eBook for group, classroom, or co-op use is also prohibited without the proper licensing. (Contact us about group licensing.)The purchaser of an eBook may print any portion for use with his or her own children. EBooks cannot be resold by the purchaser as new or “used curriculum.”
- EBooks can be downloaded up to three times and must be downloaded to your computer within 5 days of purchase. Make sure you are ready to download when making a purchase.
- EBooks are best downloaded with a high-speed internet connection.
- You will need access to a printer in order to complete the maps and worksheets found in Pandia Press eBooks. Some worksheets and all of the maps are not interactive on your computer screen. Print the maps and worksheets for student use.